Kildare and its surrounding counties have some of the best farmland in Ireland and we are very experienced in farming matters. We have a very good practical understanding of farming and equestrian law.
The types of cases we advise on include:
- Farm lease agreements
- Family farm transfers, advising on the legal and taxation issues, succession planning
- Farming business partnership agreements
- Farm disputes, neighbour disputes
- Farming personal injuries
- Wills for farmers
- Disputes with suppliers or regarding machinery
- Farm financing and dealing with banks
- Rights of way
- Compulsory purchase by the National Roads Authority and local authorities. We have acted in many cases involving the purchase of land for the building of motorways and road improvements in Kildare.
Legal advisors in farming cases must have an understanding of farming matters and we excel in this regard. We understand the farming way of life and can advise our clients accordingly.
Kildare is also home to a big part of the thoroughbred horse industry in Ireland and we have a good knowledge of that industry. In the past we have advised many in that industry regarding:
- Stallion syndication agreements
- Racing syndicate agreements
- Stud leases, purchases and sales
- Disputes regarding horses or suppliers
The thoroughbred industry is a small one and the answers to legal problems in other businesses are not always the right ones here. It is our job to find a solution as quickly as possible, as cheaply as possible and in a way which allows everyone to get back to their work.