Business Law and Company Law
Our business solicitors have significant experience in dealing with commercial law and business disputes that arise for our clients.
We advise clients in organising their business affairs and dealing with their customers and suppliers. This involves:
- Commercial leases
- Partnership agreements
- Distributors’ agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Terms of trade
- Advice on commercial documentation
- Employment advice
- Service Level Agreements
- Share Purchase Agreements
We also advise clients in relation to business disputes that arise during the course of business. Examples are:
- Recovery of debts
- Actions against former employees or partners
- Disputes between partners
- Employment disputes
- Disputes with suppliers re faulty goods/services
- Negotiations with the Revenue Commissioners
We understand business life and appreciate that being involved in court disputes and expensive litigation is the last thing that your business needs. We also appreciate that a judgment against a supplier or customer is only as good as their ability to pay.
Our focus is on producing a solution that is fast and business law advice that provides value for money. It must make financial sense for you to use this firm and this is our objective.